Wo Hen Hao Meaning

Ni hao ma which means How are you can be translated to mean How are you. The English translation of Wo Hen Hao Xie Xie Ni De Guan Xin Ni Ne is Im very well thank you for your concern and how about youI can understand that you had a problem.


Pin On Learn Chinese Mandarin Online

Wo hen hao peng you 我很好朋友 Then it sounds to me like Im doing fine my friend But if there is no comma then it feels.

. Answer 1 of 1. We are very well -Its like in English How are you two We are very finewell-In Mandarin its Ni Men Hao Ma Wo Men Hen. August 30 2019 at 310 pm zheri shi hen hao xiexie ni.

The owner of it will not be notified. Chinese Simplified wo de laoshi hen hao. Answer 1 of 8.

What does wo men hen hao mean. How to say Wo hen hao in English. Meaning wo ye hen hao.

I think it could be wo hen hao which means im very well its Chinese translation is 我很好 wǒ hěn hǎo. Be simmering with rage. Wo hen hao literal meaning.

Be obliged to check or hold back ones anger. Wo Hen Wo Ai Ni Translate Into. And I think its the perfect time to introduce the blueprint.

Using this you will be able to form almost every. The phrase if translated literally means You good in Mandarin Chinese. Please support me to make more videos.

Chinese Simplified wo de laoshi hen hao. Definition of wo hen hao. Meaning wo ye hen hao.

Wo ye hen hao. Wo ye hen hao meaning. Wo Hen Hao Meaning By bc963camronhebert 02 Sep 2022 Post a Comment Saying Hello in Formal Occasions.

What Is The Meaning Of The Chinese Phrase Wo Hen Hao Xie Xie Ni De Guan Xin Ni Ne. 窝 着 一肚子 气. M very gud thanks 4 your caring n you.

窝 着 一肚子 气. Meaning wo ye hen hao. Pronunciation of Wo hen hao with 2 audio pronunciations and more for Wo hen hao.

28 ways of expressions in Chinese. The English word for this is. If the sentence is writtensaid like this.

Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. Wanna add my personal Wechat speak and learn Chinese with me every day. It mean I am good or I am ok in Mardarin.

I think it could be wo hen hao which means im very well its Chinese translation is 我很好 wǒ hěn hǎo.


My Mouth Says It S Okay But My Face Says Something Else It S Okay Mei Guan Xi 没关系 Mandarin Chinese Learn Mandarin Chinese Language


I M Well Wo Hen Hao 我很好 Instagram Mandarinbeagle Chinese Learn Mandarin Mandarin Chinese Chinese


Thanks Xie Xie 谢谢 Mandarin Beagle Mandarinbeagle Learn Mandarin Mandarin Chinese Chinese


Sorry Dui Bu Qǐ 对不起 Mandarin Chinese Learn Mandarin Paper Shopping Bag

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code